This material has been funded by UKaid from the Department for International Development, with additional support from the European Forest Institute's EU FLEGT Facility. The EU FLEGT Facility is funded by the European Union, the Governments of Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, and the European Forest Institute. However the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the official policies and views of either DfID or EFI.
Centre for International Development and Training (CIDT), University of Wolverhampton
Address: Telford Campus, Shifnal Road, Priorslee, Telford, TF2 9NT, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1902 323219
Fax: +44 (0)1902 323212
Email Richard Nyirenda here.
My general interests include project design, review, management and capacity building for forestry/community forestry/agriculture. I focus on forest governance, sustainable livelihoods and multi-stakeholder processes.
My experience includes:
- Forestry and Social Science.
- 10 years community based forest management and research in Zimbabwe.
- Annual review of DFID Illegal logging programme, 2009.
- Coordinator of ‘Improving Forest Governance Course’, June 2010.
- Project Manager of new EC funded project (2011-15) on FLEGT VPA capacity building in Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana and Liberia.